Maine Made Gourmet Specialty Foods
Saturday, December 10th @Pickles-N-Things ~ 10 Pond St. Fryeburg, ME
10 Reasons not to miss this year's Open House:
2. EVERY 6 JARS YOU BUY, YOU GET 2 FREE! (no limits)
3. This is our Christmas Party for all of you! (We're celebrating YOU, our customer for coming back & buying form us year after year)
4. We'll be drawing for door prizes in addition to our gift basket drawings!
5. We're giving away 4 Gift Baskets bigger & better then last year!
6. Did you know Richard is an award winning chef?! He's the reason everyone comes back each year! (It's like going to an all you can eat buffet at 5 star restaurant for FREE!)
7. Pickour brains! (ask us foodie questions you don't get do at shows because of time)
8. We will be revealing a 2 BRAND NEW PRODUCTS & bringing back another from last year!!!
9. You get to see where all these products get made
10. Meet new friends who you have something in common with (you all love Pickles-N-Things!)
Maine Made is a nationally recognized symbol of quality & integrity.
Our customers are our shareholders, and THEY are the ones we strive to make happy.Thank you for supporting our small business!
Our Blueberry-Maple & Carrot Cake Jams were featured in the 2015 Downeast Magazine Holiday Gift Guide!
We've been making delicious gourmet specialty foods since 2004, we are a Mom & Pop company-Chris is mom & Richard is pop! We make 6 gallon pots on a regular stove. Sometimes we are still making products way past midnight to fill orders.
You won't find our products made in a factory with employees. Our products are made without any fillers, gluten, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, dyes, or chemical preservatives in them. We are the ONLY salsa makers that use organic fresh tomatoes from Maine! We use exclusively WILD MAINE BLUEBERRIES in all blueberry products.
We can't keep our products in stock, meaning they don't sit in a warehouse for months (which is why these factories use the chemical preservatives!) You can't get a product like ours any fresher or with better ingredients. We have been doing this for over 10 years & have loyal customers that have been buying them for that long!
We may grow at some point, but we will NEVER stop making the best quality products of our kind Maine has to offer! Because of this, customers tell their favorite stores they should carry our products & we are getting ur productsnew accounts every month!
Watch us on Maine Street produced by Time Warner